Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Us Navy Neckerchief Roll

lic hopeless romantic

Again with changes in life, and as has given the mark sky! Earlier

months, by September there, I asked the depa where he had lived for more than four years on this ranch. After a long search and a couple of changes of decisions to accept living in a rented room to a Spaniard about the alley most popular ranch. The room was large and the English open mind, so it was ok for a while ... Then elbow turned out to be! By the way, moving day was some rain.

Life takes many turns and in December and January has given more. Today I am watching the rain from an alley, a little high, not too high. The rain relaxes me. We have a study room and a half floor below the kitchen and bathroom. We also have great neighbors. The move was thoroughly wet, that day happened to fall sky just in time to move the chairs and the mattress.

Actually, I expect much support q luck and patience to surface even more in this new phase q I am prepared to live with the best of my faces HAPPY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment