Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Does Eating Meat Increase Testosterine
Today Was That Kind of Day That you will never forget =) ... Long Day That runs in your hands and you do not feel the time ...
I like my pink world in which people are good a priori. I'm not blind and I see that goodness is not always obvious, but that does not take away and made me think. This view of life has led me to dead ends. These alleys have liked me, as any child would respond to see that something does not go quite right in his world, I have grown. Thanks to these alleys, stairways help I found, is that now I understand this feeling peaceful.
is this feeling realize that it is midnight, my day to enjoy the most, that things are in me alone and I want to hear long tales of a world beyond "I" to enter wider existence. It is not the first time I try, but I feel it is the first time that I am aware of my of my retire existing and my size. Although it may sound very selfish, I think this is a big step.
There are several people with whom I share this and really wish that if they have not sense or feel it again feel. I wish all those people who appreciate them my best wishes and wrap those wings with which I am learning to fly. Although these are mine, my wings, I just think that a peaceful and optimistic company, screaming, smiling, "slightly" angry, and help serve as a mattress in his way. This time I want to take it beyond words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment