Monday, December 28, 2009
Famous Person With Polymyositis
is giving me fear having to change the color of this blog for a rose that maybe I agreed more with the content.
am a beautiful and intelligent woman. Very probably has a scientific soul within. My curiosity is almost insatiable, but containable. I'm not the type who likes to get ready, good enough for me to like a man. That's not all, I have a problem.
When I was in high school I used to watch a series called Ally McBeal. The protagonist is super crazy and gets carried away by his feelings at the same time proves to their insecurities. By chance I found it to enlarge Megavideo (ie google for half an hour). Today I gave a very different impression, Go! I identified ...
was unclear what made me think that woman. Then I realized I would think of me if I were not me. I think I matured, and not because achieving it'll change, but because it accepts me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment