Sunday, January 10, 2010

How To Get Purple Pvc Primer Off Vinyl Floor

AUSIAS MARCH (1397-1459)

born in Gandia, family of poets and gentlemen. His poetry marks the end of the troubadour influence in literature in Catalan and the beginning of a deeply lyrical poetry for its intimacy. He excelled as a poet of love in songs of love , which reflects his love for a woman (Teresa), who devoted, after his death his death Cantos, a reflection that takes your questions about the survival of the soul.

Read carefully these fragments of their Songs of Love translated by Pere Gimferrer and answer the questions.

saw with both eyes might
promise to give pain and pleasure;
such power over me I thought,
that my fortress was indentured servant of ; ; (Slave affection to an inheritance)
a voice heard and saw a sign
a graceful body, and I swear
that an armed man who could intimidate,
to my feet surrendered without fighting measure. (...)

in sleep or waking, I fantasize
who love to contemplate what it is, what it's worth,
and increased my damage if more I see, it
thinking gives me great folly,
itself, and so great, I love his contempt, sparing
his talk, his condition which is more than
be king of the French people around.
And if I pretend in my talk, I will die soon.

me love your indifference,
and my harness broke your eyes;
attacking vencióme thought:
'm frightened prisoner of your discretion. (authority, power)
All my actions your act unchecked,
and nothing can restrain my love;
burning winter, the warm summer, such dangers
give me bad gift.

Discrete beautiful, no big job
to my desire to see you away,
as with anything you have to sour the time,
and away you do not find it without penalty.



ACTIVITIES

1.Señala the meaning of the poem on the theme of love.

2. Explain what relationship can be established between this concept of love and we know of Provencal poetry.


0 comments:

Post a Comment