Monday, December 7, 2009

Headaches, Stomach Pain, And Peeing Constantly

We anniversary! Hit me

one month anniversary and q is true the creation of this blog. I had wanted to write from the anniversary but millions of games, really only one, the facebook caught my attention. Transformation from a farming not very smart to be a deadly vampire. That

q? q what vampires are not deadly?? Sometimes I'm good to very bad against the person who put me in front and then sometimes I run out of blood, energy and magic.

Magic ... life, death, time. In these days talking with kappa I realized that we are so obsessed with time as this seems to be our only limitation.

Limit to accomplish everything that we propose. I say if with infinite time a monkey randomly typing can write the Quixote or the Bible or one after the other, I could do anything with my youth infinite.

Perhaps I would remove the bitter and depressed, and maybe then I slow down.

The question of the moment: bio? Applied Math? biostats?? I have a minute to resolve ... NEED A MONEY! Nothing better than Dear God, luck, my internal karmma, my subconscious etc etc to resolve what he refuses my consent.

Rojas are the nails of my death.
Green is the salvation of this thought,
Blue is linked to my flower, Yellow
the way forward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment