Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Natural Homemade Spot

except this time.

Seee'm corny. New philosophy: smile, and Fret work for yourself.

Things are improving. I am quiet. Wake up wanting to do things and change. I have moments of despair, wanting to throw towel and made to mourn. I miss you like shouting! Come with me! Demand. Desire to feel "aggressive" "impulsive."

q do not deny there is a part of me believes q q easiest thing was to finish. Stop "suffer." But now I want to "live without fear now, whether a life is one hour." Q

hope is more than an hour, I wish with my heart that one life.


And to change drastically the subject: "No more blood" to me does not mean the death of the little one, oq leave the government. No more blood for me means that the people are the proposed q q do. Q faces the fear. And that if q is much fear. Makes me wonder if I visit my homeland. Makes me wonder if my family is fine. (I know, I know, I'm paranoid)

Well the point is to stop being afraid. The only thing we have is life and it is q defend. But not to preserve it for eternity "if not for living! The worst thing we can do is not kill us. Not to do. If you have ideas, say them. Do not be silent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment