'm so obvious.
two days only write in my blog when brings me sadness. This time I was surprised to life more than I would have liked.
Someone once told me q live day to day, q there is no tomorrow. Worrying about the future makes no sense, he said. But today I want to apply I wonder how long it's really day to day? 24 hours, 48 \u200b\u200bhours a week? How much is little? Do not want to become someone who engages in irresponsible to go through life. Even if I stop thinking about where and how I will be in 5 years.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the message of the day. Q may not mean I do not worry about the task I have q delivered within two weeks. Maybe it means que trabaje en la tarea esa tarde que tengo libre. Mas que para entregarla, simplemente para aprender y crecer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment