Love I Believe
The poem that ever I was so scared. Now I can say I like q, q accept it. Q I'm afraid, but I want to save. NO TE
SALVES (Mario Benedetti) Do not stand still
roadside
not freeze the joy
not want
reluctantly not save yourself now or ever
not save yourself the world
reserves not only a quiet corner
do not drop heavy eyelids as judgments
not stay without lips
not fall asleep without sleep
do not think without blood.
But nevertheless you can not help
and freeze the joy
and want and I reluctantly
now saved and you are filled with quiet
reserves in the world and only a quiet corner and you drop
heavy eyelids as judgments
and go to sleep without sleep and I think
bloodless
and you judge without time and stay motionless
roadside and then you save yourself
not stay with me. With
Syats by introduce me. Too bad it takes almost 4 years to understand hehe. Better late than never.
0 comments:
Post a Comment