Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dragon Ages Cheats Infinite Health For X-box 360

be true this time? Red

rarely feel the uncertainty, not knowing how to react. I do not want to let go. I do not want to leave my dreams stranded, in fact, no dreams I want to change.

If only it were not so rational, if not think it makes no sense to beg. If only I could stop feeling that he already gave them, and to give him another chance. A genuine opportunity, complete. If only I could be myself with him again. If only the usual not so strong, and stupid mistakes. This habit of thinking that is angry when it is not, to believe that he did not care, to feel his absence even though it is by my side. This practice of inventing dramatic feelings.

If only I did not feel that he is the one I want for my ...

And yet he says, will be the best ... because otherwise I have no more than convinced that it will be better, if I choke thinking it, I can not smile again. And since that joke has life without teeth samples.

I love him with all my heart and hope to return to my side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment