I presented an initiative that I discover from ative Buenos Aires, Argentina . This is the Academy of Motion Picture . Workshops organized Film for children, youth and adults, led by Juan José Jusid, famous Argentine writer and director. The Academy aims to promote understanding of different types of language that characterize our time, between this film. They also organize workshops on reading and writing.
I encourage you to see the video I link to you below, in which teachers work directly with children in the creation of a famous scene from City Lights (Charles Chaplin, 1931). Children examine the scene, analyze the plans, construct a storyboard, ... with the help of teachers. After playing the scene and record it themselves.
This form of cooperative work in the classroom can serve as Language Arts, Social Sciences, Cultural Studies, Languages \u200b\u200bor tutoring. Children are involved, not only see but also analyze and bring their vision of cinematic language. Above all, they themselves make movies, create moving images and working in groups.
0 comments:
Post a Comment