Saturday, February 5, 2011

What Is The Warmest Type Of Socks



I have a dilemma, believe in love or not. I have this feeling of incompleteness, insadisfaccion, deception.

I feel that if I believe in romantic love (Ie well to feel at that moment q is for life) should face the loneliness that this, in case of absence implies.

However, if I believe in building a rational relationship by mutual esteem, sense and company, should face the fact that if fairy tales are true, I'm not going to be the "side of that where I belong" .

just want to stop feeling that love is my goal in life. The finding or building or whatever is not the only target of a human.

Today I saw a movie that made me mourn inside. Deep inside. I feel that my boyfriend does not love me as I feel it and maybe it never will. I feel I could estar forzándolo a estar conmigo. Tal ves, el día en que este libre vaya por la vida y se encuentre a esa persona aquien amar, con quien pueda ser "ese" que no es conmigo. Aquien le de el tiempo y la importancia que yo le doy; en cuyo caso de todos modos no era "ese" para mi y "ese" llegara.

Pero también tal vez, estar juntos y ser una pareja es mas que sentirse así, porq seguro que todo mundo siente la perfección del "clic" las primeras citas. Seguro todo mundo sonríe con las cosas más estúpidas o acepta esos pequeños errores al principio, mismos detalles que después no entiendes, mismas bromas que después no tienen chiste.

Estas dudas me calcomen. Lo peor del caso es quedarse in limbo, in indecision. It can not be rational to motivate sufientes construction or emotional enough to think that the dream of Prince Charming has connection with reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment