With swollen eyes to remove the fears
the last thousand days. My cabesita not include the fact q volvuntad my strength is so weak and finish by an earthquake in the land of rubber.
q Today I said something I hope will last me a long time in the head. I heard a sermon (ok! if not judge! There are times when teaching q q has a lot more from where) the preaching Well read: does a person and begins to comment qa sometimes feels as if two perrros, one white and one black, all the time peeling estuvierna within it. And I wonder, Who wins?. A q as the answer - He q be better fed. BUILD ME YO
EVERYDAY. Maybe you cease to watch me do cuanod and better enjoy the results when he does =)
can know q! Wanting q can! Remove fears! take them out =) Q
my fears stop stop him. He's not going to stop me I love him and he to me. The school is going well. And if focused on worries will take care and not much better. Stop
5 minutes every day to remind this is NOT a waste of time =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment