Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Diffrence Between Xanax Bars And Green Xanax

permanent for a while

I've been a little busy or a little left of inspiration. Q there has not written in so long. Not only that, my life is about to change again. Then, a week I spend doing paperwork and following over me off of my duties in full. The changes can make us feel good and bad, there are always things q q remember and learn things and grow.

Anyway, back to the topic of my "permanent vacation for a while" leaving nothing good, we have a good example of money. 15 days ago watch my last exam of the semester, qualify for 16 my last job and copper for 14 my last check ...

Although I accept that also makes good stuff. I've seen more anime in the last month and a half throughout the year. I saw a shoujo ("classical"-in fact had a touch really quite original and different, especially with the protagonist role of super cheesy soap opera), a vampire (where the protagonist was a girl with body vamp ... friiiiiiiikkkk ) and a super violent with a touch of suspense, Eichi, magic and fiction.

I also have spent a lot with kappa also with its advantages and desventajass. We have gone from squabbling to be satisfied, always enjoying these days of passing through the village, before moving again and separate ... BUAAAAHH!

All the best today and forever, farewell, and forward-

0 comments:

Post a Comment